10 Summer-Perfetto Ways to Use Agrumato Citrus Olive Oils
Add zip, zing and zest with a simple pour
With summer in full swing, it's time to savor the season and enjoy long, leisurely days in the sun (not in the kitchen!). Our key to easy yet delicious summertime cooking? Ingredients that pack a punch of quick, effortless flavor with a simple sprinkle, spoonful, drizzle or pour—that means fiery Italian hot pepper paste, aromatic wild fennel pollen, fleur de sel and one of our all-time favorites, Agrumato citrus olive oils.
These award-winning citrus olive oils—available in Lemon, Tangerine and Citron—add an instant burst of bright, vivacious flavor to everything from grilled meats and vegetables to salads (like Italian seafood salad, pictured) and even ice cream.
1. Insalata di Mare: Toss lightly poached seafood, thinly sliced shallots and heirloom tomato wedges with a simple dressing of Agrumato Lemon, lemon juice and finely chopped chives. Serve with lots of grilled bread.
2. Lemony Zucchini Salad: Drizzle Agrumato Lemon over thinly sliced summer squash and top with shaved Pecorino Fresco and torn basil leaves.
4. Creamsicle, All-Grown Up: Drizzle Agrumato Tangerine over vanilla gelato and garnish with a few flakes of Maldon Sea Salt.
5. Easy CItrus-Herb Sauce: Combine Agrumato Tangerine with chopped mint, parsley and a splash of Pojer e Sandri White Wine Vinegar. Spoon over any kind of grilled fish or seafood (we particularly love it with flame-kissed squid!).
6. Not-Your-Average Pasta Salad: Toss Fregola Sarda with lots of green herbs—mint, basil and parsley—a hearty pour of Agrumato Tangerine, a pinch of wild fennel pollen and roughly chopped Sicilian Pistachios.
Agrumato Citron Olive Oil
7. Scallop Crudo: Drizzle over thinly sliced scallops and finish with a few grains of fleur de sel.
8. Elote, Italian-Style: Use Agrumato Citron instead of olive oil to make a classic aioli. Slather grilled corn with the citron aioli, grated Ricotta Salata cheese and garnish with a sprinkling of Controne Pepper.
9. Double-Citrus Sundae: Top lemon sorbetto with a drizzle of Agrumato Citron, a dollop of unsweetened whipped cream and crushed Amaretti cookies.
10. The New Strawberries 'n' Cream: Whisk one cup of mascarpone cheese with a generous pour of Agrumato and sugar, to taste. Serve with strawberries for dipping.