NEW Italian White Balsamic Condiment + 5 Ways to Use It
Spring Produce, Meet Your New Best Friend.
Spring is in full swing—that means a bounty of fresh seasonal favorites like asparagus, fava beans, and berries galore. Make your spring produce sparkle with NEW White Balsamic Condiment from renowned balsamico producer Acetaia Leonardi.
Their condimento balsamico bianco starts with Trebbiano grape must that is carefully cooked then blended with Italian white wine vinegar and aged in oak barrels for at least 4 years.
The result is a deep, golden-hued white balsamic vinegar bursting with crisp notes of pear, apple and citrus with a nuanced sweetness in the finish.
Read on for 5 spring-fantastico ways to enhance the season's finest with Acetaia Leonardi's White Balsamic Condiment.
And—for a limited time, enjoy 15% off IGP balsamic vinegars from Acetaia Leonardi. No coupon code necessary.
5 Ways to Use White Balsamic Condiment from Acetaia Leonardi
1. Make a batch of marinated fava beans: Toss shelled fava beans with a vibrant dressing of extra virgin olive oil, white balsamic condiment, lots of chopped green herbs (we're partial to finely chopped spring onions and parsley right now) and a pinch of chili flakes. Let marinate for at least a half hour. Spoon the marinated fava beans over thick slices of grilled bread, toss with cooked farro for an easy salad or serve over poached fish for a quick sauce.
2. Add a pop to asparagus: Drizzle over grilled asparagus and top with chopped hard-boiled eggs and crumbled crispy Fra'Mani Pancetta bits.
3. End your meal on a sweet note with an effortless dessert: Macerate halved strawberries with white balsamic condiment and a touch of sugar. Serve over mascarpone lightened with whipped cream.
4. Whip up a weeknight spring chicken dinner: Add a splash of white balsamic condiment to a pan sauce for simple sautéed chicken cutlets and blanched English peas.
5. Pour a sparkling spring beverage: Muddle a few blackberries with a teaspoon of sugar, top with a splash of white balsamic vinegar, sparkling water and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint (add vodka or gin for a refreshing cocktail).