Pomegranate Blood Orange Sangria
Pomegranate Blood Orange Syrup elevates a simple red sangria, adding sweetness without becoming cloying. Sip this gorgeous and refreshing beverage during an afternoon picnic or deck party and imagine yourself at cocktail hour in Spain.
- Prep Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- 2 bottles young, fruit-forward red wine (Pinot Noir, Malbec and Rioja are good choices)
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Blood Orange Syrup
- 4 cups mixed fruit such as green grapes, peach wedges and orange slices
Pour the wine into a pitcher. Add the syrup and stir to combine. Add the fruit and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Add ice and serve.