5-in-1 Summer Flavor
Olive Oil & Vinegar Gift Collection from Calivirgin
Summer is in full swing (hooray!)—now is the time for easy, tasty fare that celebrates this season's bounty of produce. Highlight summer's finest with Calivirgin's Olive Oil & Vinegar Gift Collection.
Treat your fruits and vegetables to five: four 100ml bottles of Calivirgin's most loved olive oils—an Arbequina & Koroneiki blend, plus Lusty Lemon, Guilty Garlic and Bountiful Basil flavored EVOOS—and a 100ml bottle of barrel-aged balsamic. These mini bottles give you endless options for drizzling!
Looking for peak-season inspiration? Read on for 5 ways to use this versatile gift set with 5 ingredients or fewer (crostini with tomatoes and Bountiful Basil olive oil, anyone?).
5 Ways to Use Calivirgin's Olive Oil & Vinegar Set (Using 5 Ingredients or Fewer!)
1. Everything Summer Sauce: Stir together chopped parsley and minced Preserved Meyer Lemons from Robert Lambert with a generous pour of Calivirgin Arbequina/Koroneiki extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of Aleppo pepper and sea salt.
2. Tomato & Basil Crostini (pictured): Toss diced heirloom tomatoes with Bountiful Basil olive oil and torn fresh basil leaves. Pile atop grilled bread and finish with an extra drizzle of the oil and flaky Maldon sea salt.
3. Lemony Zucchini Salad: Top thinly sliced zucchini with Lusty Lemon olive oil, a spritz of lemon juice, and finish with chopped fresh mint and crumbled feta cheese.
4. Summer Shrimp Scampi Skewers: Toss peeled shrimp and cherry tomatoes with Guilty Garlic olive oil, skewer and grill until the shrimp are cooked through. Garnish with an extra drizzle of garlic oil, chopped basil and lemon wedges.
5. Strawberry Balsamic Sundae: Toss halved strawberries with Calivirgin’s Barrel-Aged Balsamic and spoon over vanilla gelato.